Campbell's Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
Community Recipe from
- 10 1/2 ounce(s) Campbell's condensed Chicken Broth
- 18 ounce(s) Apricot preserves
- 1 Large onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3 pound(s) Boneless pork loin roast
- Dump all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Baylor9192 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Campbell's Apricot Glazed Pork Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes