Cake of Egg Whites
- 6 egg whites
- 200g icing sugar
- 120g flour
- 100g walnuts chopped
- grated peel of 1 orange
- 1. Whip the whites in a firm mixture
- 2. Add the sugar and whip until thick
- 3. Add the rest of the ingredients
- 4. Bake in any kind of pan you like
- 5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 170C or until a stick comes up dry
- It is a lot better if it has some time to rest and become for soft. It is especially great the day after.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZaShen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note