- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. Cajun grill seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. thyme leaves or 1/8 tsp. ground thyme
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 med. green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and cut into medallions
- 1 med. tomato, cut into wedges
- In medium skillet combine butter seasonings, lime juice, soy sauce, green pepper and onion. Cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Add chicken. Cook until tender, about 7 additional minutes. Stir in tomatoes and heat through. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 47mary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes