CABBAGE ROLL'S - MARG BELAK'S
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef 98% fat free Ground
- 1/2 pound(s) Ground Pork
- 1 cup(s) UNcooked Converted Rice Cook it
- 1 dash(es) Salt, pepper, paprika To Taste
- 1 whole(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Cabbage- Large
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Vinegar
- 1 jar(s) Ragu Cooking Sauce
- Cook rice. Set aside. Core the cabbage, par boil in water & vinegar to make leaves softer. Peel leaves from cabbage head and cut hard stem from back of cabbage. Roll meat mixture into cabbage rolls, and layer in roasting pan.
- Pour Ragu Cooking Sauce over top of the Cabbage Rolls. Cover with any spare cabbage leaves, so that the top layer will not burn.
- Cook 2-3 hours until done at 350*F. Can be frozen and reheated for later use.
- Marg Belak 1975
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note