Byerly's Revised Freezer Spaghetti Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 5 pound(s) lean ground beef brown/drain fat
- 1 1/4 cup(s) dried parsley
- 5 cup(s) chppd onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) chppd or minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) worcestire sauce
- 4 can(s) 29 ounce can tomato sauce here can use fresh tomatoes
- 7 can(s) 12 0z can tomato paste
- 1 quart(s) V8 juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 4 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- If using garden tomatoes-wash, core, cut in quarters and squeeze seeds and excess moisture out. Next blend or food process. Can replace any amount of tomato sauce you wish to.
- Roast 3 hours in oven-cool-freeze.
- This is the best!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Byerly's Revised Freezer Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes