Butternut Squash with Quionoa, Spinach and Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 stalk(s) Leek, White and light Green Parts Only Thinly Sliced
- 2 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 2 cup(s) Butternut Squash Peeled and Diced
- 1 cup(s) Quinoa
- 1/3 cup(s) Raisins
- 2 cup(s) Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoon(s) Walnuts Toasted
- 1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and leeks and cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the broth, squash, quinoa and raisins and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid is absorbed and the squash an quinoa are tender about 20 minutes.
- 3. Gently stir in the spinach and cook until it just begins to wilt about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with walnuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Butternut Squash with Quionoa, Spinach and Walnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables