Community Recipe from
- 12 Cupcakes Any flavor
- 1 container(s) Your Favorite Frosting
- 12 pink jellybeans
- 24 piece(s) Dentyne Ice chewing gum (or similar style)
- 1 container(s) Wilton gel icing colors - black
- 1 package(s) white almond bark
- Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the almond bark and put into a candy making squeeze bottle, or plastic ziplock bag with corner cut off. Squeeze melted bark onto wax paper in the shape of a flower petal (to make bunny ears). Place wax paper with ears in the freezer to harden.
- Cover cupcakes with white icing, leaving some for decoration. Add chewing gum for teeth. Place remaining icing into an icing bag, or use a ziplock bag with the tip cut off (like you were making the ears). Squeeze a large dot covering the top half of each "tooth" to make the bunny mouth. Place a jellybean on top of the mouth to create the nose. Using toothpicks, dip the tip of a toothpick in the black icing gel and press into icing, creating small black dots for eyes.
- Remove bunny ears from freezer, and press 2 into the icing for each cupcake. Eat and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by emilytate and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note