Bulgur Pilaf with Pine Nuts
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) coarse bulgur
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) shiitake mushrooms chopped
- 1 can(s) chicken broth (fat free)
- 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add bulgur, onions and mushrooms, saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat, let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Stir in pine nuts and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bulgur Pilaf with Pine Nuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables