Buffalo-Style Stuffed Celery
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) blue cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 stalk(s) celery cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot peper sauce or to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives (optional) chopped
- In a small bow, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, garlic and salt until smooth; spoon about 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture into each piece of celery.
- to serve, arrange stuffed celery on a plate, drizzle with hot pepper sauce and sprinkle with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cabcicc63 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo-Style Stuffed Celery Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers