Buffalo chicken thighs and blue cheese salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) CAYENNE
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayo
- 5 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 3 ounce(s) blue cheese
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 head(s) romaine
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 475. Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt, pepper and 1/2 t of cayenne. BAke for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Whisk together mayo, 2 T of vinegar and half the blue cheese.Add celery and romaine and toss to combine.
- Melt butter with 3/4 t of cayenne. Whisk in 3 T vinegar. Toss the chicken in this.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by keensolutions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo chicken thighs and blue cheese salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes