Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicen tenders
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) veg. oil
- 1/3 cup(s) buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1 cup(s) crumbled bleu cheese
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet (foil underneath) and transfer to oven.In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese and 1/2 cup buttermilk. Season dip with salt and pepper, and set aside.Place flour seasoned with salt and pepper and remaining 1/2 cup buttermilk in separate medium bowls. Set out another rimmed baking dish alongside.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk (allowing excess to drip off),then in flour coating both sides (shaking off excess); place in baking dish.In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.Working in batches if needed, fry chicken 5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to rack in oven to keep warm. In a large bowl, stir together hot sauce and melted butter. Add chicken, and toss to coat. Serve tenders with blue-cheese dip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes