Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 pound(s) Ground Chicken or Turkey
- 2 to 3 stalk(s) Celery Sliced Medium
- 2-3 ounce(s) Carrots Shredded
- 1 whole(s) Egg
- 2Taste Blue Cheese Crumbled
- 0.75 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl except sauce. Form 4 large thick patties make a thumb print on top. Grill burgers on medium high heat 3-4 min each side then add buffalo sauce by basting on & cook an additional 1-2 mins. Let rest on plate or pan for 5min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mo Bailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes