Bucky's Mint Julep
Community Recipe from
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) simple syrup
- crushed ice
- 1 3/4 ounce(s) 80 proof bourbon (Walker's Deluxe)
- 1 sprig mint leaf, sprinkled with powdered sugar
- 1 maraschino cherry
- The Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa's Bucky Miller's Mint Julep
- Place mint leaves in a 12-ounce glass with simple syrup and small amount of crushed ice. Muddle the ingredients in bottom of glass.
- Add crushed ice until half full. Then add bourbon. Continue to muddle ingredients and add ice until glass is almost full and ice is pale green.
- Garnish with powdered mint leaf (sprinkle powdered sugar over dampened leaf) and a maraschino cherry.
- Add beverage straw and serve.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup is a mixture of half hot water and half sugar; dissolve sugar in hot water and cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bucky's Mint Julep Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic