Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1/4 pound(s) Pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion, chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 28 ounce(s) crushed canned tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped parsley
- 1 pound(s) bucatini or spaghetti
- Put water in to boil
- Heat large deep pan over medium high heat. Add evoo and pancetta. Cook 2-3dinner minutes, then add onions, garlic, and crushed reds. Cook 7-82-3dinner min. Add tomatoes and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on low until ready to serve.
- Add salt and pasta to boiling water. Cook al dented and drain. Do not rinse. Toss sauce with the pasta. Pass grated parmigiana reggiano cheese at the table and serve with a green salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookfieldfood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note