Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) brownie mix
- 3 ounce(s) peanut butter or white chocolate chips melted
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brownie according to package directions. Spray mini muffin tin very well and fill wells 3/4 full. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 2-3 minutes and use a tart shaper to press a dent in each one. Remove from pan a few minutes later.
- Melt chips and add softened cream cheese, mix until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Pipe into cooled brownie cups and garnish with chocolate shavings or sliced strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jared06 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brownie Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts