Browned Butter Gnocchi with Broccoli & Pine Nuts
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) prepared gnocchi 16 oz
- 5 cup(s) broccoli florets chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) pine nuts toasted
- 1.5 ounce(s) fresh pecorino Romano cheese shaved
- Cook gnocchi in large Dutch oven to package directions. Add broccoli during last minute of cooking; cook 1 minute. Drain
- Heat large skillet over med. heat. Add butter and oil; cook 7 min until butter browns. Add gnocchi mixture and pepper to pan, toss to coat. Spoon about 1 1/2 gnocchi mixtyure in each of 6 shallow bowls. Sprinkle each with pine nuts and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note