Broiled tilapia parmesan
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) Mayo
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Celery salt
- 2 pound(s) Tilapia
- Original recipe makes 8 servingsChange Servings
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Check All Add to Shopping List
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolynjones9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled tilapia parmesan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes