Broccoli Tuna Roll-ups (french-fried onions)
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 12-ounce can(s) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 1/2 cup(s) broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can(s) (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 6 small flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped tomatoes, optional
- • In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese half of the onions and 3/4 cup of the soup mixture; mix well. Divide mixture among tortillas and roll up.
- • Place, seam side down, in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with tomatoes if desired.
- • Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Yield: 3-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note