Refrigerate: 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note