Terrific with a few changes. Used spinach that I added to the sautéed mushrooms and onions (just on the heat for a moment). Also decreased the milk to 1/2 cup and sub egg whites for one egg. Used pilsbury pie crust from frig. Cooked a bit longer at lower temp. Turn out great.
- 1 box(es) Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 4.5-ounce jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried marjoram leaves
- 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, onions, mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3. Sprinkle cheese in bottom of baked shell. Spread broccoli mixture over cheese. In small bowl, beat milk, eggs and marjoram with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over broccoli mixture.
- 4. Bake 15 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 30 to 33 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note