Broccoli Ham Quiche (microwave)
- 2 cup(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Place hash browns in a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until thawed. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and broccoli.
- • In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasonings; pour over ham mixture. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 5-7 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note