Broccoli Chicken Lasagna (mushrooms and ham)
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can(s) chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 16-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1/3 cup(s) julienned fully cooked ham, divided
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- • In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg until blended. Gradually stir in broth and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in Parmesan cheese and broccoli; heat through.
- • Spread 1/2 cup broccoli mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with three noodles, a third of the remaining broccoli mixture, 1 cup ham and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with three noodles, half of the remaining broccoli mixture, all of the chicken and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with remaining noodles, broccoli mixture and ham.
- • Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note