Broccoli Casserole (cheese cracker crumbs)
This colorful side dish is baked with a rich creamy sauce...and cheese-flavored cracker crumbs are sprinkled over the top. From Cindy Kufeldt: Orlando, Florida. Serving Accompaniments: Marinated Baked Chicken, Mushroom Oven Rice and Cherry Cheese Pie. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2002.
- 2 pound(s) fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- • Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- • In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note