Brett's Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 package(s) instant vanilla pudding mix(2.68oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chip, semisweet
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2.In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 3.Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brett7230 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note