Brenda's 5 Grain Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Bob's Red Mill 5 Grain Rolled Cereal
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) water room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Set timer to 10 minutes, but don't start.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Sift flour, baking soda & salt in a large bowl.
- Chop pecans coarsely & set aside.
- In second bowl, cream the butter & sugar until smooth then blend in water & vanilla.
- Beat eggs, add to butter mixture.
- Add rolled cereal & remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Start timer and bake for 10 minutes.
- If not done, put back into oven for 2 additional minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cooled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChadNastiuk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note