- 1 7-ounce package(s) brown-and-serve sausage links
- 1 20-ounce can(s) pineapple chunks, drained
- 10 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- Cut sausages in half; alternately thread sausages, pineapple and mushrooms onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Brush with butter and syrup. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat, turning and basting with syrup, for 8 minutes or until sausages are lightly browned and fruit is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note