Breakfast Pizza 3
- 1 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 4-ounce can(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook and crumble sausage. Drain; place over crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms and cheeses.
- • Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note