Breakfast Burrito Casserole - Mary Balch
Community Recipe from
- 12 Owens Breakfast Burritos, sausage, egg, cheese Frozen food section
- 2 package(s) Pioneer country gravy mix
- 1 can(s) small can diced chilis
- 1 pound(s) box of Velveeta
- Unwrap & place burritos in greased baking pan. (easiest when frozen) Cover and refrigerate overnight if desired to save time the next morning...or continue right away allowing a bit of thawing.
- In saucepan, prepare cream gravy as per package instructions. Add Velveeta (more of less to your liking) and the green chilies to pan of gravy.
- Pour the delicious cheesy gravy over the burritos. Bake at 350 until bubbly and lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Burrito Casserole - Mary Balch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch