This homespun, stick-to-your-ribs steak supper consists of tender steaks coated with lightly seasoned bread crumbs and fried in oil until golden brown. From Gina Mueller: Converse, Texas. Serving Accompaniments: Olive Lover's Salad, Squash and Pepper Skillet and Prune Bundt Cake. Recipe published in Taste of Home October/November 2000.
- 2 pound(s) beef top sirloin tip steaks
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 15-ounce package(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- • Flatten steaks to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut into serving-size pieces; set aside. Place flour in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in a third shallow bowl. Coat steaks with flour, then dip into egg mixture and coat with crumbs.
- • In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steaks in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note