Braised Hoisin Pork
- 2-3 pound(s) Pork butt or shoulder roast , trimmed, cut into 2" chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 large onion , cut into 1/2" wide strips
- 3 clove(s) garlic , minced
- 3 carrots , cut in half lengthwise and then into large pieces
- 1 head(s) cauliflower , cut into 1/4" slices
- Oven to 450.
- Brown the pork on all sides. Place pork through garlic into a dutch oven. Cover and roast for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350. Place cauliflower on a jelly roll pan, spray with oil, add salt & pepper, and roast 15 minutes. Toss carrots with oil, salt & pepper and add to cauliflower pan. Roast 15 more minutes. Serve with jasmine rice being sure to spoon pan juices over meat.
- **Use left over pork & sauce in Pork Pad Thai Salad later in the week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note