Community Recipe from
- 1-6 can ounce(s) frozen orange juice
- 1-6 can ounce(s) frozen lemonade
- 1 1/2 cup(s) bourbon
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 8 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) instant tea
- Thaw orange juice and lemonade. Mix all ingredients together and freeze overnight. Before serving, remove and stir to snow cone consistency. Mixture should not be watery when served.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lifesblueprint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bourbon Slush Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic