Bone Suckin' Turkey
Community Recipe from
- 4 jar(s) Bone Suckin' Sauce
- 1 whole(s) Turkey under 16 lbs.
- •Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 16 oz., 4 jars
- •Turkey (fresh or thawed), under 16 lbs.
- •Meat Thermometer
- 1.Remove insides of turkey and wash. Preheat grill to 350˚ using half the burners. Place turkey on grill away from the lit burners. Cooking time is between 2 to 2½ hours for 8-12 pound Turkey or 3 to 4 hours for 12-16 pound turkey. (Keep the grill closed and let it cook.) Turkey’s internal temperature needs to be 180˚.
- 2.During the last 20 minutes, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce on each side, turning once. Coat turkey generously. Wait 15-20 minutes after you take Bone Suckin’ Turkey off the grill before carving.
- 3.After carving, use one jar of Bone Suckin’ Sauce and pour over carved Bone Suckin’ Turkey. Recipe serves 10.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note