Bone Suckin’® Hamburgers with Blue Cheese Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) Bone Suckin' Steak Seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) Bone Suckin' Yaki
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) Onions, chopped
- 4 piece(s) Dried tomatoes
- 1 package(s) Blue cheese crumbles (use as needed)
- 1.Chop onions (and tomatoes). Set aside.
- 2.In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning and Bone Suckin’ Yaki. Add in onions (and tomatoes). Mix well.
- 3.Form into patties. Grill or cook until done.
- 4.Sprinkle patties with blue cheese crumbles to taste. Makes 4 to 6 burgers
- 5.Add extras: tomatoes, onion slices, avocado, lettuce, bacon
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bone Suckin’® Hamburgers with Blue Cheese Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes