Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 pound grated Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups whole milk plus 1 soup can milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic salt
- 7 medium potatoes, diced to 1-inch and boiled Add soup, 1/2 can broth, 1
- can milk, and stir.
- Add cheese and milk. Stir in cornstarch with the rest of the broth. Add
- broth to soup. Add spices and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and
- simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add boiled potatoes and simmer 15 minutes more.
- For the best taste, let cool and reheat.
- To serve, top with chives and bacon bits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews