Bluegrass Winners Pecan-Cheese Wafers
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound(s) butter, softened
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- Cream cheese and butter together, beating well. Add flour, salt and cayenne pepper, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Work in pecans. Shape dough into 2 long rolls; cover with wax paper. Chill until dough can be easily sliced into thin wafers. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note