Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries ( not in syrup)
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- Line pie plate with pastry. Combine sugar, flour, lemon rind and juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Place half of berries in lined pie late and sprinkle half of sugar mixture over berries. Repeat. Dot with butter.
- Place top crust over pie. Cut 3-4 small slits near center. Glaze by brushing top crust with cream and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 425 for 40-50 minutes or until crust is nicely browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by charlottelowery and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries