Blueberry Nut Crunch
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Crushed pineapple Large can
- 2 cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 box(es) Yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) Sugar Divided
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9x13" pan
- Spread undrained pineapple over bottom of pan. Sprinkle on blueberries and 3/4 cup sugar.
- Spread dry cake mix over all. Drizzle with melted butter. Top with nuts and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven. Cut down to bottom of pan to let juice rise. Return to oven and bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- *you can use less sugar I'd desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Nut Crunch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings