Blueberry Ice Cream Tart
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 21-ounce can(s) blueberry pie filling
- • In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- • Place ice cream in a large bowl; gently fold in pie filling. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note