Blueberry Fruit Smoothie
This smoothie is a nutritious low-fat alternative to traditional malts, shakes and sodas. From Mary laJoie: Glenoma, Washington. So many smoothie recipes call for bananas, regardless of the primary ingredient or flavor; this one does not. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2005.
Yield: 3 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) vanilla yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note