Blueberry Dump Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) (18.25 oz) Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 cup(s) fresh blueberries, or thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix blueberries, sugar and cinnamon in the bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Cover blueberries with dry cake mix. Pour butter over cake mix, but do not stir. Bake for 30 minutes or until light brown. Serve warm or cold, topped with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by balong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts