Blueberry Crepes with Vanilla Cream Syrup (The Star of Texas Inn)
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Mix together liquid ingredients in one bowl, and dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Combine the two, and mix until a smooth batter is achieved. It's best to let the batter sit overnight in the refrigerator, but not mandatory.
- To make crepes, pour about 3 tablespoons of batter into a small skillet over medium heat. Cook on one side, and then flip to cook the other side.
- Blueberry Filling
- 12 Oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- Mix Cream Cheese, Sugar and Cream together until smooth. Fold in blueberries.
- Vanilla Cream Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Karo Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- Combine sugar, syrup and vanilla in a pot over medium heat. Cook for two minutes, then turn off heat and add cream.
- Divide filling among the crepes. Serve with Vanilla Cream Syrup. Garnish with whipped cream and mint leaves.
- Bon Appetit!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sher777 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Crepes with Vanilla Cream Syrup (The Star of Texas Inn) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch