Blue Cheese Ham Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slice(s) deli ham
- 4 thin slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note