Bloody Mary Mix
Community Recipe from
- 1- 46 oz can(s) tomato juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- Place ingredients in pitcher and mix. Refrigerate and serve over ice and garnish with a celery stalk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bloody Mary Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic