Black Olive Tapenade
Community Recipe from
- 14 ounce(s) pitted kalamata olives
- 6 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 can(s) anchovies or more to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- salt or more to taste
- pepper or more to taste
- 1. Put all the ingredients into a food processor.
- 2. Pulse until the mixture has a chunky consistency.
- 3. Serve with bread or crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ewyan1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Olive Tapenade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads