Black Beans with Garlic, Cumin, and Cilantro
Community Recipe from
- 2 (16- to 19-oz.) can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2/3 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- Saute garlic and cumin in olive oil. Add beans, tomato juice, and salt, cooking through, adding water as needed. Sprinkle freshly, chopped cilantro over beans just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Beans with Garlic, Cumin, and Cilantro Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables