Black and Blue Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar divided in two
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 cup(s) blackberries fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- whipped cream or ice cream
- 1. Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 2. Combine eggs, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- 3. Spread the batter evenly over bottom of greased 5-quart slow cooker.
- 4. In saucepan, combine berries, water, orange peel and 3/4 cup sugar. Bring to boil. Remove from heat and pour over batter. Cove.r
- 5. Cook on High 2-2.5 hours, or until toothpick inserted into batter comes out clean. Turn off cooker.
- 6. Uncover and let stand 30 minutes before serving. Spoon from cooker and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note