Bisquick Blueberry Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Original Bisquick Mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries or thawed and drained blueberrie
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular sized muffin cups or grease bottom of muffin cups only.
- 2. Stir all ingredients except blueberries just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among cups
- 3. Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1FairCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bisquick Blueberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads