Billie Palmer Quiche Lorraine
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 10 slice(s) bacon cooked, drained and chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cheese Swiss, Cheddar, Feta, whatever you like
- 1/2 cup(s) French fried onion rings
- 1 package(s) frozen pie shell thawed
- Beat eggs, Add other ingredients and place in frozen pie shells.
- Add whatever vegetables and meats you'd like such as:
- carmelized onions
- Any meats can be substituted for the bacon,
- cooked sausage,
- cooked chicken
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbarres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note