Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) BUTTER 2 STICKS
- 1 LARGE EGG
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup(s) SemiSweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix together flour, soda and cinnamon. Set aside. Use an electric mixer, cream together the sugars and butter until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix well. On low speed, beat in the flour mixer just until blended. Stop mixer and fold in oats and chips with a wooden spoon. cover the cookie dough with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on pans. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until light brown around edges.Cool on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in metal tins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Golfgirls and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies