Berry Smoothie Pops
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 9 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- • In a blender, combine the orange juice, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana nd sugar; cover and process until blended.
- • Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup berry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note